Tuesday, May 2, 2023

From SFO to JFK

 After checking through TSA, I made my way through the terminal.


There is a little climbing section.


I arrived at the Admiral's Club to have a quiet wait for my flight.



They had a small buffet in the lounge with continental style breakfast.


I got some coffee and food and looked out the window. Not much to see as there was some construction happening.


I finished up my time here, then went to my gate to board the plane.


My seat was very comfortable.



Right away after seating, the flight attendant brought me champagne.


I had a window seat.





Headphones were provided so we could listen to music or watch a movie or show.


They served a dish of toasted mixed nuts. Yummy!



I love looking outside!


When it was meal time, they first brought out a green salad and a big hunk of beet with some kind of a cream dollop. It was so delicious!




I had the vegan option which was beluga lentils, couscous, and seasoned roasted vegetables.



And the dessert was brought out right after. I chose the cheese platter.



Somewhere around the fifth hour, we were brought fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.




Welcome to New York!

No comments: