Monday, May 15, 2023

Beach Day

 The day was warm enough to visit the beach. It was quiet there, with maybe three humans total throughout my visit.



In the entrance, there are benches to take a break from the sun when needed.


After stopping at the grocery store for picnic foods, I arrived at the beach and set up for my visit.


I gathered shells to study them. I did not remove them from the beach, however. They live there and I am just a visitor.



I found what I think to be a horseshoe crab. I'm not sure it was doing so well as it wasn't in the water.



So clean and beautiful!



Oh how I love being at the shoreline.




The water is inviting.





I had a variety of picnic salads. The seafood salad was my favorite.


And all topped off with a Diet Coke!



I brought a book for a beach read.



I feel happy, relaxed, and at peace at the beach. At least when it is not populated!







I am ready to go back. I do love the bay, the ocean, any place where I can take in the water.


No comments: