Sunday, May 7, 2023

Maple for Maple Teddy

 


I grabbed a coffee from the machine, then had a morning snack at the window of my room.


Admiring the view from the morning perspective.




There are rumors that there is a monster living in Lake Champlain, named Champ. Real or...? Do I want to believe?



And to continue the chocolate experience, I visited a local chocolate shop.




Indeed.


So many chocolates...





I want to try them all!



Plant based confection!






An info wall





They have a cafe with ice cream and coffee options.






I picked up some maple treats.


What can I use all of these syrups on?



An ice cream sandwich



So I went for it, I ordered an iced latte with a maple syrup addition.


It was so tasty! Any teddy who knows what teddies like would like this.

Oh, I need to save my belly for more good flavor.


No comments: