Saturday, December 30, 2023

Winter Fest Part Seven

 They really know how to make the park look festive and cheerful.



This tree is much bigger than the photo makes it look.



I took a dinner break for a quinoa bean burger and fries. Plus a cold, bubbly, icy Diet Coke. It feels so good in my fuzzy tummy.



I had to swing back to Reindeer Roundup. It's a fun place to hear the reindeer sing, and be entertained by their handler.


Krispie was a very entertaining host!


I of course had to stop in the candy store. They had a tree full of candy!



They had a lot of places to take selfies. They also had a lot of standees with the face holes, but they were for couples or families. Next time I have Mr Duffy with me, we will take pics in them for sure.








This reminds me of the vintage Christmas cards I have seen in old books.


I almost thought this was made of Easter eggs! But it's ornaments.


This year's Winter Fest was a lot of fun. They filled the park with so many lights and had a lot of booths with festive food and treats, and there was good entertainment. I hope to return next year!

No comments: