Saturday, December 30, 2023

Winter Fest Part Three

 These elves were posing around the park.


Some of the ride entrances were changed to be themed for Christmas.


Where can I get one of these for home?


And here is another elf.


There is a section with these giant tables of games, and they were in Christmas colors.


Hi Mr Penguin!



There were lots of penguins playing around.


Snowman band. I hope they play my favorite song.




This is in the Dickens area.


Here is another fun bench. Another on my wish list for when I have bigger property.




This water ride was closed, but if you look closely, you'll see someone was using the ramp.


I think this guy is done.




I found a good spot for a nap after looking at all of these decorations.





There is a live stage show, but I didn't catch it this time.


Everyone's got an ugly Christmas sweater.



No comments: