Saturday, December 30, 2023

Winter Fest! Part One

 It's that time of year again.



My favorite truck is back!




What kind of bear, blogger, living thing would I be without a Starbucks coffee? An iced white peppermint mocha for me, a cranberry bliss bar for the most special human there ever was. (Sorry, Michelle Obama, you are second place 😂)


Kate McCallister: "What is it with you and Christmas trees?"


They're the best things ever.



They renamed some of the rides and attractions to fit with a Christmas/winter theme.



I saw this tree frame in the store in the front and I must get one for decorating. Teddy trees always!


Red and black crawley trees.


They had these naughty and nice bears. So cute! Alas, I could not let them move in with me this year. 2024?



"Santa, can you fit 'world peace' in your bag?"





That is one giant acorn. Wow.





Snow people lovies!





There was an overlay of the souvenir shop at the front of the park.




Snow friends!





There was a forest of trees surrounding the frozen lake. The rest of the year, this is a welcome fountain and lake. In winter, guests can ice skate on it.






Winterfest!





No comments: