Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Christmas in the Park, Part Three

 The reindeer are in their pens. I wonder if they sing. I would love to see singing reindeer.



Are you a colored lights or clear/white lights on your tree? I like the clear with lots of colorful decorations. I like the colored lights on shrubs, in garlands, and structures. But whichever strand is used, I still love looking at them.



A Mystery Machine! Can I drive it?


Bears are playing on a teeter totter.



Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! Is there a chocolate river inside?


Do you see the little bear poking its head out of the log?


More Barbie!


And more bears.



This Christmas in the Park place is very bear friendly.



And here is their own version of Build-A-Bear!



People love getting teddy bears and plushies for Christmas.



And here is a giant teddy!




There is a spider in this tree.


It's a candy and sweets booth!



How many Califias can fit in this ornament?




Jazz singing pandas.




No comments: