Monday, December 18, 2023

World Market

 If I didn’t shop at Cost Plus, did Christmas really happen?



I love the food and merchandise they have during the holiday season. As small as a lollipop to as big as a couch!


But the candy is the best. 


These cocoa bombs sure are popular. But how does this best fit in a mug? Get a large mug?


Ah, one of my favorite foods, pasta. And this bag has Christmas shapes. I’ll just use butter and garlic, I feel like pesto or tomato or cheese sauces will be too heavy for the shapes. 


Shortbread is another Christmas staple. 


Mmm, chocolate. 



Little donuts? I like donuts. 


Giant candy canes? This one is bigger than I am!


With my basket full of treats, I resisted the impulse buys at the checkout counter and went home with bags full of happiness. 

No comments: