Thursday, December 21, 2023

Enchant, Part Four

 I found some snacks! There was a sweet treats booth that had cookies and macarons.


And they had these very cute fruit tarts that hit the spot.



And of course I had to stop by the honey booth to pick up some honey sticks and bear bottles.




But the most important is tasting the clam chowder. I do believe this is a permanent eatery in the stadium. The clam chowder was good.


I also bought a lobster roll. Yes, these are expensive, because lobster costs a lot. But I was told by the worker that they are "giant" sandwiches, enough for two humans, but this was not even close. I did split the sandwich, and my person and I each bought our own large chowders. Keep that in mind if you have an appetite of a king, but a budget of a pauper.




Is that snow?


Was it really snowing?



I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.









If you are a fan of holiday displays, if you love Christmas as much as Buddy the Elf does, check out Enchant, if you have one in your area. And make sure you have plenty of batteries and space for lots of photos!


No comments: