Thursday, December 21, 2023

Enchant, Part One

 There is a Christmas celebration, Enchant, that happens in a few cities in the US. We were lucky to have one in the San Jose area.


There are millions of lights throughout the entire stadium. This event was held where the professional soccer team, San Jose Earthquakes, play home games.


This year's theme was time pieces, and you had to walk through the maze to find special displays.


When you enter the main maze, there is this beautiful rainbow arch tunnel.


So beautiful! I love rainbows!



They sold souvenir Christmas tree light bulb bottles. I picked the lemonade. Very refreshing.





The magical timepiece.


This tree can be seen from the freeway!


They had many booths in the concourse that had souvenirs for sale.



Am I naughty or nice?



I met this moose who was a proprietor of dried meats.


And the highlight of shopping, they had a Build-A-Bear! I bought an event exclusive shirt for the Enchant event.


It was quite exciting to see these friends, ready to find new homes.



And what is any Christmas event without tasty treats?


I would like this chair for home.



And the matching couch.


No comments: