Monday, February 21, 2022

Wine Country Time

 After a beautiful drive north across the Golden Gate Bridge, I arrived at my hotel in Santa Rosa. This would be my home base as I toured the most famous Wine Country.

I stayed at the Best Western Wine Country Inn. They had great amenities.

My room had a mini fridge and a microwave.

There was also a couch with ottoman which was a lot more comfy than it looked. This was next to a couch with a pull out bed.

There was a separate, private bedroom with a king size bed. Both rooms had their own climate controls. This was great as it was the coldest week this winter.


The bathroom was standard with a bath and shower.

But in the living room was a large jacuzzi tub. This has become my favorite thing to look for when booking hotel rooms now.

There was a wet bar with coffee maker, and some teas and coffees.


Both rooms had their own large televisions. The one in the living room was next to the desk, where you could do work using their free wi-fi.

They folded the towels into a flower, and had free bath salts. That was fun to see.


The neighborhood was decent, I didn't get bad vibes. It was right across from a shopping center, and right next door to a Starbucks. This just may be the place I stay next time I visit the area.

No comments: