Thursday, February 3, 2022

Lunch With Black Bears

 On the drive home, we stopped at Black Bear Diner for lunch. We like this place because of the good food, the fun interior, and the great wood carvings of bears on the property.

Kodiak Moment

We were glad this sign didn't say 'don't' feed the bears.



So many fun carvings.



There are as many fun carvings inside the restaurant as there outside.




I had the steak and eggs with hash browns. What a great meal.


The food was so big that I couldn't even eat the biscuits.


Their place mats have some fun things on them, including the restaurant's philosophy.




I'd like one of these cups, but I don't think they sell them.



Everything is decorated with bears. I love it!

After the filling lunch, we went home. It would be just over a week until our next California adventure.

No comments: