Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Pismo Beach

 This day was devoted to visiting Pismo Beach. I was here a few years ago, but only saw one small portion. I was happy to get more time here on this trip.

Such a beautiful beach.


Mr Duffy was enjoying soaking up the sun.


Here I am with the candy apple I picked up at the candy shop.


One of the shops had these bowls of shells for sale. They are pretty.

There was a wall of taffy in one of their candy shops.

I liked these lovie lollipop holders.


They had cornhole available to play at the beach.

Wonderful artwork.

C is for Califia!

I was happy to get this sign with no crowds around. I imagine it gets pretty popular on a summer Saturday.




We had lunch at the Ventana Grill. I remember liking this place from when I was there in 2018.

I had the seafood pasta and it was super delicious. It was served with garlic toast that I couldn't even finish.


I started my meal with a bowl of clam chowder. They put a "v" for Ventana on it. Nice touch.


I had a sparkling mimosa with my lunch. It was pretty with lots of fruit pieces.



This was my view from my booth. I got to see lots of birds.






The food was so delicious and I couldn't "stuff" myself with it. Good thing I had leftovers for later.

No comments: