Monday, March 21, 2022

Pink Everywhere!

 The next stop on the drive home was at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo.


I wanted lunch at the cafe.


These goblets were heavy and quite detailed.

I started with a thick vegetable soup. It was so comforting and delicious.


This was my friend's sandwich. The bread was so pretty.

My lunch was an enormous, delicious salad. It had tuna, hard boiled eggs, and avocado. I very much want to duplicate this at home. It was SO GOOD.


One of the many quirks of this hotel is the presence of pink. Alex Madonna loved when his wife wore pink, and covered half of the property in the color. Even these napkins are pink!

This well was on the lawn in front of the cafe.



It is a beautiful property. I hope to stay in the hotel one day.

There are some water features at the property.


And at the edge of the hotel, there is this pink cow. Is that where strawberry milk comes from?



And from there, it was time to go home.

No comments: