Thursday, March 17, 2022

Pink's Hot Dogs

Today was Hollywood Day. The nee place I had to visit this time was Pink's Hot Dogs. I'm not normally a hot dog fan, but there was a very special dog I wanted to try. They have so many specialty dogs!




This was a fun statue inside the eatery.


They have a wall of fame of the many different famous people who have visited them over the decades.



So, the hot dogs.

I wanted to try the Huell Howser, the dog named after California's favorite tour guide. Huell once visited Pink's Hot Dogs, and they honored him with his own special dog. It is two dogs in one bun, topped with chili, cheese, and fresh chopped onions. It was delicious!


The other dog I wanted to try was the Lord of the Rings. This one was topped, of course, with onion rings.



The Huell Howser:



 The line at this eatery can stretch for blocks. Luckily, I waited for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, and there was plenty of available seating in the back outside. Definitely a place to stop if you like hot dogs and kitsch.

No comments: