Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Celebration

 Happy Easter!


The Easter Bunny was very good to me this year. My bucket was filled with chocolate bunnies, cookies, Peeps, Easter candies, and more!



A lot of stuff can fit in this bucket. It is all very tasty.


Mr Duffy scored some good loot as well.


My favorite Easter candy is the Reese's chocolate bunny. I also like the Sees eggs. I got a variety of Reese's Easter candies. Yay!



These beautiful spring flowers were a nice addition to our table.


Mr Duffy and I celebrated with a lot of friends.


We had hummus. Good stuff.


I made salami roses for the cheese board.


Here are some of the Sees eggs I like. Both chocolate and the jelly with the sprinkles. They are all delicious.


Those are Neapolitan bunny grahams in the center. This cookie and candy tray had all the good stuff.


The chocolate wafer sticks were so yummy. And the mousse eggs were especially delicious.


We had a meat and cheese tray. Brie and fontina cheeses are my favorites, and we had those. There was also a spicy honey for the brie and crackers.


And then we had a fruit and vegetable tray. There were purple carrots and gooseberries. Fancy!


We had so many good things to eat.



After a day of celebrating, we dug into our chocolate bunnies. A delicious end to a tasty day. Happy Easter!





No comments: