Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Marketplace and Chicken

 I had one place I really needed to visit. That was the Build-A-Bear in the marketplace. I wanted to go when it opened in February 2020. But, something happened that kept me from traveling.

I did get two new friends who are exclusive to the location. Sadly, they were out of all of their shirts and outfits that I had been wanting. They didn't know if they would get a restock, but I really hope they do. I will be checking again next time I am in the area.

I visited my giant chicken friend who guards Mrs Knott's Chicken House.

There was a long wait for my table, so I bought several boysenberry items from the big shop while I waited. Once I was seated, I admired this wall of succulents at my table.


So many tempting items on the menu. Many things looked good. But I really came here for the fried chicken.



My meal was served with biscuits, salad, and a soothing chicken soup. This felt good after a very long day of walking through the park.

Oh, so delicious.

And this salad was incredible.

The side of corn was good, it had tiny chopped bits of bell pepper.

I requested all dark pieces. And they were delicious. By the end, I was struggling to fit it all in.


I had a fantastic day. I was with a VIP Knott's person who helped me get some good perks. And I loved the free boysenberry punch refills. But the miles of walking made me sore, and that hotel hot tub was calling.

No comments: