Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Knott's Berry Farm! Part Two

 After making my way towards the back, I found the bumper cars.


I couldn't reach the pedals!

But I could still drive.

Next, it was on to the Knott's Beary-Tales. This is a dark ride that is interactive. You have to stop the coyotes from stealing the bears' pies.



After the ride, I walked around a bit more, then it was lunch time.
This fan was in the cafe where I grabbed lunch.

This was a portrait, possibly of a distant relative of mine.

The chairs had these bear carvings in them.

I bought a Snoopy sugar cookie with my lunch.



The highlight of my lunch was getting boysenberry punch in this sipper. It allowed me to get free refills all day long! I was full of boysenberry punch by the end of the day.

This was a chair in the cafe, and I wanted to bring it home.

And this one was outside.

And so was this one! I wanted all of the wood carved bears.


This is a replica of the Bottle House that is in the California desert.

These ladies were nice enough to let me have a rest with them.



So much still to see!


No comments: