Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Knott's Berry Farm! Part Three

 I made my way to the Calico Mine ride.


I could feel like I am in the desert without being there.

This was a ride where we sit in a train, and we take a ride through the gold mines.


There were waterfalls on the route.

Buzzards!

What a ride! It was calm, but there were times when it was pitch black.

I met this little guy in a gift shop. He is part of the Beary Tales story.

I went on another train ride. This one went through about half of the park. It was a classic old west train ride.



Then it was time for a churro break. This one was filled with a boysenberry cream. Yummy!


I walked around the back town.



Old buildings and some wilderness.


And then I visited the cemetery.

The headstones were amusing. Is that what they were going for?








And there was still more park to explore.

No comments: