Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sweet Shop!

 There is a special candy day today (see next post) so I went to a nearby candy store to get some treats. 


This shop is in an old house and it’s very cute. They do have a variety of candies that they sell, but they were very low on stock. 


Taffy is one of my favorite candies. They did have a nice selection, but not flavors that I find everywhere, which can be good if you want something different. I was hoping for my favorites like cinnamon and peanut butter, which they didn’t have. 


This is a fun setup and I might just get something like this for home. 



They also have ice cream and gelato. I got kahlua crunch, which was the closest to coffee flavor they had. 



They all looked tasty. I usually just stick to my coffee/mocha/latte flavors. 



It was a nice little trip out of home to be outside, and get a tasty treat. Treat yourself to something sweet today.

No comments: