Sunday, May 16, 2021

Pre-birthday Dinner

For my birthday, I wanted to go out for a simple dinner. We went to Red Robin which is my family’s favorite restaurant. It’s where my humans had their first date. 

We shared an appetizer of hot pretzels. They had this hot, cheesy dip that was so yummy. I want that cheese at home so I can dip broccoli, bread, and other goodies. 


We also shared fried pickle nickels, which gave us Disneyland vibes. 


For my main course, I had the Swiss mushroom burger. It was so delicious that I ate it all and couldn’t eat all my fries. I couldn’t even request a free refill on the fries because I was so stuffed. 



Here’s a closer look at the pretzels. 


Dinner was delicious and filling. And I had no room for birthday cake! That’s okay because my real birthday is tomorrow!



 

No comments: