Monday, May 17, 2021

Happy Birthday To Me!

 What a lucky teddy!



This will be a fun book to read, I will bring it on my next vacation. 




I got some new summer outfits and fun sunglasses. 


This book will come in very handy. I’ll use it as a travel guide to visit lots of sites around my county. 


If I’m honest, I’m going to say this was my most favorite gift. Who doesn’t love chocolate? I just have to exercise control so I don’t eat it all at once!


I got some great botanical gifts. A shirt about plants, a succulent plant toy, and a mask with floral patterns. 


Okay, I can’t wait. I gotta eat some chocolate now. 


Wine and chocolate. Best. Birthday. Ever. 


See’s!!! It makes teddies very happy. 




So many friends and loved ones gave me wonderful gifts. I’m the luckiest, happiest teddy in the world. 



No comments: