Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A Shot and Espresso Shots

I was a good bear and had my second shot. This one hurt a little, but it was very quick. I know it’s much less painful than getting the dreadful illness it will prevent. 


They gave me a badge so I can show people my status. 



 

After I waited the required time, I left the hospital and took a walk down the street  it was a nice day and I wanted to treat myself to an iced coffee.

I found a cafe that had pretty chairs. There was seating outside in a very peaceful garden.



The iced latte was delicious and it gave me exactly what I craved. The barista used soy milk, and half the amount of sweetener. Good stuff!

This statue was near my table. There were several statues around the garden. 


I had a delicious, flaky croissant with my latte. 


Ah, so relaxing. 




This is a very picturesque cafe, water features, plants, statues, and other things to look at. I will definitely be returning for the atmosphere and delicious coffee. 



No comments: