Sunday, May 30, 2021

On the Road Again

 My adventures this time brought me to California's central coast. Mr Duffy and I visited Cambria.

We stayed at the El Colibri Inn which is a luxury hotel and spa.

There is a squishy couch in the room, right near the fireplace.

It seems to be a common thing to find a fireplace in coastal hotels. Cambria gets a lot of fog and the ocean breeze. Having the fireplace is comforting. It's a lot more romantic than having just a heater.

They had the standard big screen TV, desk with outlets for working, and a dresser to keep belongings.

A nice giant king bed with a thick cover was calling our names for jumping.


There was a wet bar with a mini fridge and coffee maker.

Fairly standard bathroom.

And the best part, a spa tub! Right next to it was a shower with glass doors, but I wouldn't use it. I would get in the tub and not get out!

I was so ready to spend the next four nights in this comfortable, clean, fancy room.

No comments: