Monday, May 31, 2021

A Delicious Seafood Lunch

 We chose Galley Seafood Bar and Grill for lunch. They had a menu of fish dishes. My eyes immediately spotted the tuna, and that is what I wanted.


We started with raw oysters as we usually do. The sauce had horseradish in it so it was too spicy for me. But a quirt of lemon was good.

Mr Duffy liked them.


Don't they look delicious?
And of course I ordered clam chowder. I have to try it everywhere so I can find the best bowl. And this one was super tasty.


I was ready to slurp the whole thing down.

They brought bread to our table, with a really tasty butter.

They had a good variety of lunch options. I often order either fish and chips, or the pasta/shrim scampi. But that tuna was calling my name.

We had a beautiful view from our table. We were bay side, and we saw otters and seals, and lots of sea birds. We also saw a variety of water craft, and decided that one day we would return for a day cruise. They had a dancing cruise, and a lunch boat, and a floating tiki bar... plus the usual yachts, kayaks, and sailboats. There is no shortage of water amusement here.
We finished up lunch and had one more goal for the day: salt water taffy.

No comments: