Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Play Time

 Today, Mr Duffy and I celebrated Little Red Wagon Day.

We had some trouble getting started. Don't worry, no teddies were injured during this photo shoot.

The tumble wasn't so bad, we got up, checked for injuries, and went about playing when we knew we were okay.

This wagon isn't big enough for us both to ride in at the same time, so we took turns pulling each other.


The weather was so nice today, I just wanted to stretch out and get some sunshine.

Mr Duffy had fun being pulled around.

Now, we were both able to squeeze, but the problem was, we didn't have a friend to pull us! Haha!


Mr Duffy and I get along so well. We do love our play days.


I got this Radio Flyer little red wagon for Christmas in 2019, but with all that happened last year, I wasn't able to use it much. But now we get to do more stuff. I would love to take it to the beach to haul my beach gear and my snacks.

Now all I can think about is going to the beach. I wonder if I can sneak in a beach day next week. Stay tuned, if I do go to the beach, you will read about it here!

No comments: