Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A Wee Bit O' Fun

Candy is part of many of my big holidays. I made this rainbow out of skittles, with marshmallow clouds and some gold chocolate coins.

It's too pretty to eat, but it is not meant to last. Eat up!

Mr Duffy joined in by drinking a Guinness, which is an Irish stout.


We got all decked out in shamrocks.

And it is the baby's first St Patrick's Day. If he didn't have an outfit, no need to worry because he is already green.

A lot of our friends joined in on the fun.

Apparently, frogs are a part of this day. Is it because they are green? Or are they springtime animals?

Here I am surrounded by leprechauns.

Here are my shamrock and clover friends.

We had the standard, traditional coarned beef with cabbage and red potatoes.

This was delicious!


I baked a pistachio bundt cake, it was green inside and I topped with green icing and a shimmery green icing pen. Yum!

Today is the best day of the year for Irish coffee. Make your favorite drip coffee, then use Bailey's Irish cream to level up the flavor. But, does it wake you up or make you sleepy?

I found a bag of green M&Ms. The flavor is key lime pie. The aroma coming out of the bag when I opened it was delightful.


I don't think they are made specifically for St Patrick's Day, but it sure works!
 
Here is a better photo of my cake.
Happy St Patrick's Day from all of us!

No comments: