Sunday, March 14, 2021

Is It Food or Is It Math?

 
Today is Pi day, or pie day. Because the date is written as 3.14, some people have declared this as Pi day. So why not eat pie to celebrate?

No one has said exactly what counts as pie on this day. It can be a dessert pie like a fruit one, or a pot pie such as filled with chicken.

I had marion berry hand pies.

And I also had a whole marionberry pie.

And also, pizza! I don't know why it is called pizza "pie" but I thought it would count.

I got just a plain cheese this time.

Look at that bubble! I love when the pizza bubbles like that.


I also tried a cauliflower crust pizza for the first time. Now, I love cauliflower, it is one of my favorite vegetables and I add it into a lot of my recipes. But I didn't like it as a pizza crust. It would have been better to just top the pizza with riced bits. I think next time I will add it to my veggie pizzas.

Until then, enjoy pie day yourself!

No comments: