Saturday, March 6, 2021

National OREO Day

 

Today is a day I look forward to celebrating.

I like to buy all of the new flavors to taste them.

I found a package of the Lady Gaga Oreo cookies. They are very attractive, a pink cookie and bright green cream. I would expect them to taste like watermelon. They really just taste like the Golden Oreos.

The Java Chip flavor has a very strong coffee flavor. I hope they don't keep me up all night!


This one might be my favorite of the four flavors I ate. It tastes like Nutella. So good!

I love the packaging of the Lady Gaga cookies. The metallic pink is fun!

Chocolate and peanut butter is always a tasty combination.

I do enjoy the Oreo tasting day. I did see they have a strawberry donut flavor, but I didn't know that until after I bought all of these. So I will be on the lookout for them.

I hope you are able to enjoy an Oreo today!

No comments: