Thursday, February 25, 2021

Netflix and Chili

 

I make a good chili. And this batch was the best one I ever made. We all devoured it.

I served it with rice, corn, and kale. It was a fantastic balance of so many good, nutritious foods. I felt super after eating it.


I load my chili up with lots of kidney beans. I also put in giant chunks of garlic, and I use cilantro. I know some don't like it, but I love it. I like to stick my snout in a bunch of it and take a big, deep whiff. Good stuff.

When I am cooking, I like to taste it for spice and when it is ready. But I tend to pick out all of the diced tomatoes. That is my favorite part of the recipe. I could take a bath in a big pot of stewed tomatoes.

Steamed kale goes great with most dishes. It so full of nutrition, people should be eating it every day. Lacinato is my favorite. Now I want to eat some kale!

No comments: