Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Day Full of Love

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Give a kiss to the one you love.

I could say that candy is my one true love. But candy is not a soul.

My One True Love is Mr Duffy! And we can share all of the candy.

Oh boy do I love Valentine's Day. More chocolate is sold for this day than any other throughout the year. The next is Christmas.

Cinnamon hearts, jelly hearts, and conversation hearts are only available for Valentine's Day. It is a bit sad since I love those candies so much. I know each holiday has some of their own. Like candy corn at Halloween, candy canes at Christmas, and mellow creme eggs at Easter. It would still be nice to have each season last a bit longer, though.

So this morning, I opened up my Valentine's gifts. I got some lovely clothes. I got some new fancy dresses, and some love pajamas.


Mr Duffy gave me some fun things.

A bouquet of roses!

I also got some great new tees for casual wear.

The baby was part of our holiday. Yummy lollipops!


I got some candies in my treat bag.

And a whole package of cherry red tootsie roll pops all for myself!


I was spoiled with so many gifts.

Mr Duffy and I were lucky to have so many of our lovely Valentine's friends with us. Love is all around.


Happy Valentine's Day! May it be full of love!

No comments: