Monday, February 1, 2021

Decorating With Candy

 

There is a whole day devoted to decorating with candy. I didn't learn about that until this year.

I always have a good supply of a variety of candy on hand, so it is easy for me to do these projects.

I had some candy left over from Halloween and Christmas. I actually have a hilariously large pumpkin still brimming with treats.

I didn't know how I would decorate with the candy, so I put it all out on a plate.

It turns out that putting a lot of different candies on the plate is a piece of art all by itself.


Conversation hearts, Swedish Fish, candy canes, red M&Ms, and Hot Tamales are a great way to decorate for Valentine's Day.





You can spell out your name, or any word you'd like.

This is a very tasty project.


This should be a monthly holiday.

No comments: