Saturday, December 5, 2020

The Polar Express

On another movie night, The Polar Express was the selection.

I had my robe, my ticket, and my bell.

And we had to make hot chocolate. That is a requirement when you watch the movie.


I set up a hot chocolate bar. We had chocolate chips, rolo candy, whipped cream, marshmallows, sprinkles, and candy canes. And we also had other sweets to enjoy.

There was a delicious peppermint popcorn that was crunchy with salt and sweet, almost like a kettle corn.

We had a variety of cookies and chocolates. You know me, I like to celebrate in an over-the-top way.

My hot chocolate had marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a candy cane to stir. Yum!


 The perfect combination for a movie night at home when it is cold outside. What are your favorite holiday movies and how do you like to pair them?

No comments: