Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Christmas Story

 On this holiday movie night, we watched A Christmas Story.

I wonder why Ralphie's aunt made him a bunny costume, and not an animal that was more relevant to Christmas.

I have a major award.

I think everyone knows what "fra-gee-lee" means when they hear it.


This isn't the best of Christmas movies, though I know it has a bit of a cult following, and it is shown every year. There are some scenes and situations which can feel a bit uncomfortable. And I have a continuity question: where is their Christmas tree? They buy it a few days before, but then don't decorate it until Christmas Eve. Or am I missing something?

I don't dislike the movie, and it is one that every Christmas fan might want to watch at least once. If for nothing else, just to get the references that pop up in other movies and in TV.

No comments: