Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Santa Claus came and he left some good loot.

I had to start with a candy cane to make it extra sweet.

I feel so lucky about all of the goodies that were left for me.


I got a goodie bag and a stack of sweets. Whoppers are one of my favorite candies, malt is delicious.

What else is in the treat bag?

Candy, chocolate, sweets, and treats!

Hanging with my new bud Treebeard again.

And now to open my presents.

New clothes! These will be great for when the weather gets nicer.


And next...


Ooh, more candy! This is the greatest Christmas so far!

Harry Potter brooms! This is amazing! I can gather some of my friends and we can play Quidditch in the park.


I got a Monster Book of Monsters!


This is great because now I can really set the Quidditch scene with my friends.


Putting a bow on my snout is tradition.

More clothes! And so much pink!


My pajamas make me blend in with this wrapping paper.

I got a nice face covering. I am sure this was probably one of the most common gifts or sticking stuffers this Christmas.

I got this pretty dress, and now I need a place to go where I need to be fancy.




This is a giant box, save the best for last?

It's the Hogwarts Express! Now I can play choo-choo. I love trains, and now I have one of my own.



After a long morning, I am wiped out. So many awesome gifts, I know how fortunate I am to have so many friends and great family members who do so much for me.


 I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: