Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve Day

 

We ordered sushi and stayed home, getting ready for a Santa visit.


We also ordered a cookie tray from the local bakery.



We ordered tempura, it is one of our favorite Japanese appetizers.



Also on the table with our sushi and cookies were trays of more cookies and some candies.



So many rolls!




We were very lucky to have so many gifts under our tree. We like buying gifts for each other.


Group shot!




This is the LEGO Advent calendar with all of the pieces built and set up.



More cookies and more candy!




I bought this fun Christmas mask to wear in case I had to go out anywhere essential. I did not, so I put it on at home.


Christmas Eve is my absolute favorite holiday. Because on December 24th, you still have Christmas coming up. But on the actual day, you know that life goes back to normal on the 26th and it is a bit of a letdown. So we party big on Christmas Eve.

No comments: