Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas in the Park Part 3

 

There were many rows of community trees. Unfortunately, because we were not allowed to stop our cars, most of my photos from the event turned out blurry.




This teddy was fun to see.

The baby loved seeing all of the lights. The tunnel must have reminded him of light speed!


I wanted to go into this candy shop. I am always ready for a visit to pick up sweet treats.





I am happy that we still had a Christmas event this year, and that making it a drive through made it a lot safer than putting it in the park. It was too bad that we couldn't linger, and didn't have good photo opportunities. I sure hope the world is healthier next year and that we can return to in person events.
Stay home, wear a mask, wash your hands. Do it for your community.

No comments: