Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Happy Star Wars Day!

 Today started with a Star Wars breakfast of Twin Sun Toast and Princess Leia Buns.


The recipes came from the Star Wars cookbook, Wookie Cookies.



All of my Star Wars friends came to party with me. I made a tray of Wookie Cookies. If you look closely, you can see Chewbacca with the cookies.


We also had Grogu Goldfish crackers.


I found Grogu plates, and Lego decorations.


Balloons!


I had this giant Grogu balloon that added a lot more fun to the party.


These were Corellia Polenta Pizzas, and we had Hoth Dogs in a bun.


These pizzas were delicious.




We had Yoda Soda that was lime sorbet with 7-Up.




Party time!


Hoth rings, which were powdered donuts.



This was Jakku Junkyard Treats. I liked the spicy chips.




We had a gift exchange.





Mr Duffy loves his new LEGO set.




We are going to have fun building these sets.



We do love playing LEGO!



We need to buy more shelves so we can display all our new sets.


It was a fun day, we watched Empire Strikes Back and ate delicious food.

The Fourth will be with you, always.

No comments: