Tuesday, May 17, 2022

My 15th Birthday

 It is my 15th birthday!




Today was full of many treats. I started at a bakery where I picked out delicious cookies.


That is the truth!


I picked out a cinnamon cookie, a chocolate chip, a Mexican wedding cake, and an iced ladybug shortbread cookie.



My next stop was to visit the local rose garden. It seemed like every rose was in full bloom. I saw so many beautiful roses.


Fountains are so much fun. I always have to resist the temptation to jump in to swim.



Lots of pretty petals.


I love yellow roses.


I blend in to this pretty pink.





I just wish there were blue roses. It seems like they come in every other color.


After the rose garden, I went to Santana Row which is an outdoor shopping center. They have a lot of water features throughout the property.


I liked this one because of the seashells.



I tried Blue Bottle coffee for the first time. I got the ice cream coffee float. It was average taste, and very expensive. But since it was my birthday, it was a good treat.


I will try to make this myself at home.




Last stop was at Sugarfina, a fancy candy store. I picked out a few different boxes of gummies and mini donuts. What a sweet birthday. The whole day was so nice, great weather, the best company, good eats. I am already looking forward to my Sweet Sixteen!





No comments: