Thursday, May 26, 2022

More from the Beach



Sir Wellington came along with us. He likes chasing the birds, but then runs away if they get close. He did have fun digging in the sand.



So, for my plan... I thought it would be best to pull the same prank on Mr Duffy. I waited until he dozed off for a nap, then got to work. He was pulling sand out of his fur for hours!


When I am at the coast, I eat seafood. I enjoyed this crab sushi and it was delicious.


That is the 'natural bridge' at the beach.



It was too cold to play in the water, but I did get up to just get a small splash on my paws.


Mr Duffy likes sharks. We should plan another aquarium trip.



The water is coming in.



It's getting closer!




Oh! So cold!


After getting just a bit wet, we dried off and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.


We had a really fun day. So much fun, and we can't wait to get back to the beach.


We still have so many fun beach things to do, like play more ball and build bigger castles. And get in the water!



 

No comments: