Thursday, May 26, 2022

Beach Day!

 More about this later...



I had been wanting a beach day and needed to wait for the weather to get warmer.


Mr Duffy and I packed the car with foods and drinks, beach toys, swim stuff, and beach chairs and headed for Santa Cruz.


We went to Natural Bridges State Beach. On the drive there, it was lightly sprinkling and I was a bit worried that we might get rained out. It stayed gray and was mildly cool, but it did not rain.


We had fun playing with our sand toys, making a small castle and ocean shapes out of toy molds.


We also did some kicking back.


Mr Duffy looks so natural at the beach, just hanging out in his camping chair. He looks snazzy with his shark hat.




Well, at some point I dozed off and woke up to find myself buried in the sand. I didn't know what happened, but I did have a good idea.


It was Mr Duffy. He thought it would be so funny to put me under all that sand. Funny guy. Well, while I was buried I did have time to think of a way to retaliate.




But for now we just talked and played.



No comments: