Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Municipal Wharf

 I wanted a bowl of clam chowder to round out my day. I went to the wharf for dinner. I saw sea lions splashing around in the water. They usually lounge on the rafters below the wharf, but were quite active at this time.



Most of the sit down restaurants were closed, probably due to off season. But the Dolphin was open and had immediate seating.


I got clam chowder. It was creamy and delicious.


I was seated at the window so I had a view of the water.


Doesn't that look tasty?



I also got some oysters, which I have been doing when I have been at seaside restaurants. These ones were very bland compared to others. They could've used a squirt of lemon. The sauce gave a bit of flavor.



And for dinner I had the seafood pasta. It had salmon, a white fish, shrimp, calamari, scallops, clams, and mussels. It was so good and I will be going back to this restaurant again in the future for more.



Dinner was pleasant, and I needed a walk after to digest. I stopped in the candy shop before getting on the road. I picked up some gummies and a chocolate covered apricot. Good times.

No comments: