Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Unmasking

 As of June 15th, California history has been made. After fifteen months of sheltering in place and safety guidelines, the restrictions have been lifted. For those who are fully vaccinated, that means we can be in public spaces without a mask, if we feel safe. 

Californians are very happy, we have no more... tiers. 😂


So let’s look back on the last year of all my fancy face coverings. 

This pastel and bright tie dyed was one of my favorites, as it coordinated with so many of my outfits. 


This bear face was my first store bought one. 


This rainbow was handmade, back when fabric was harder to come by. 


I love the froggies on this one. It’s great for spring. 


This was a great Valentine’s Day mask, but also perfect for wearing red, or when I want to show love. 


This was another one of my early ones, very pretty and great for summer. I love the bear silhouettes. 


This Christmas one is so festive! 


Mr Duffy has this checkered one and it seems to be his favorite. 


This was the last one I purchased, it has a lot of cute flowers on it. 

While I can be out without a mask, I will carry one with me, in case someone requests that I put it on, or if I am around a lot of people. For summer, I’ll mostly be without one. But I think I’ll wear masks during cold and flu season. I don’t like those sneezes and coughs!

No comments: