Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Olallieberries

In researching things to do in Cambria, Linn’s Restaurant came up as a must try. They’re known for chicken pot pies and olallieberry treats. 

Once you’re seated, they bring warm bread, butter, and olallieberry jam. It’s a special breed of raspberry, blended into a spread. 

I ordered the veggie pot pie, but unfortunately, they were sold out for the day. So I ordered the chicken. It had sautéed veggies and mashed potatoes on the side, with an herb gravy. 


They also have olallieberry lemonade. Dee-licious!



And like all other eateries, I had a bowl of clam chowder. 





Dinner was so filling and I overdid it. I had to walk several laps outside in the cold air to feel better. I was too stuffed to try their olallieberry pie. Next time!




 

No comments: