Friday, January 1, 2021

Planning to Make a Great 2021

Happy New Year! I spent a good bit of time looking at all of the different national days and holidays for the year. I like to celebrate some of the quirky ones, some of the unique ones, and a lot of the food ones.

I did the same thing last year where I bought a calendar to fill. But when things shut down in March, it was hard to keep up. Things were closed and we had to re-learn how to live. After some time, I did learn how to adapt and caught a groove again towards the end of the year.


 My goals for this year are going to be simple, because things are still a bit uncertain. But, it can still be great. There are so many things we can celebrate inside, and we can focus on the good and fun.

What are you looking forward to this year?

No comments: