Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Cheese Lover's Day

 

Two great events on the same day, what a time to be alive. A new President, and a day for those who love cheese.

Perhaps the most popular way to eat cheese is part of a pizza.

My favorite pizza is vegetarian. I like my pizza piled high with vegetables, and not just the basics like onion, garlic, olives, and mushrooms. But things like zucchini, artichoke hearts, kale, and asparagus are also toppings I like.


My cuddly human made a delicious cheese ball that was so good. It had cream cheese and was rolled in seeds. It was so good spread on crackers. I hope he will make more cheese balls in the future.


Looks really good, doesn't it?

I like the individual wrapped cheeses, they are the perfect size to put on a Ritz cracker.

Fresh mozzarella is one of my favorite cheeses. I like how soft and wet it is, and I like it plain on a cracker, or with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Cream cheese is also so good.

With a heart full of hope and a belly full of cheese, I was ready for a good, long night of peaceful sleep.

No comments: