Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sterling Vineyards

 Today was about a visit to a vineyard for wine tasting and happiness. Choosing Sterling Vineyards 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸 was a good decision. 


I learned about this vineyard through travel videos on YouTube. What appealed to me was the gondola.


I boarded the gondola to ride up the hill to the tasting rooms. Look at those views!



The gondola does rock a little, so if you are afraid of heights, or are sensitive to motion, please know that going in.



The ride soars above the grapes and lots of greenery, and other vineyards can be seen for miles.



Riding up was what I was most excited for.









We got to the station then disembarked. Now, to the wine!







I checked in at the desk and waited for my seating.




One of the snacks on the charcuterie board was dried blueberries. They were delicious. I asked my sommelier if I could purchase extras - she brought me a bowl at no charge!


These brownies were chef's specialty made with an amazing chocolate. Moist, rich, and super satisfying.



There were a variety of meats and cheeses on the board. I tried the green olives, thinking I wouldn't care for them much. They tasted a lot like black olives, so I ate all of them!


They shaped the salami into a rose.



This was a list of the different tastings they offered.


This lists what each food item was, and where it came from.





I signed up for the hilltop experience which is a 90 minute session. This includes five tastings and a charcuterie board.





The service was amazing. Everyone working there was friendly, welcoming, and warm. They wanted every person there to be there.


After being given extra wines to taste, I needed to walk it off and get fresh air.



I signed up for the wine club and picked my first box.




The lovely people gave me a gift bag with two Sterling Vineyards wine glasses and a bottle opener. They sure do appreciate their customers.





I wanted to stop in the gift shop before taking the gondola back down the hill. I was looking for a magnet to add to my travel collection.








I could ride this all day.



The driveway into and out of the property is gorgeous.



I could look at grape vines all day.




The experience here was amazing. I will definitely be back.

No comments: