Saturday, June 10, 2023

Train Back to Roaring Camp

 Mr Duffy and I boarded the train. Snacks were allowed, so we sampled our taffy. I picked peanut butter, watermelon, cinnamon, and peppermint.


Mr Duffy picked chocolate covered bacon.


I wanted a cinnamon heart lollipop.


And I also got a cinnamon apple. You are seeing what my favorite candy flavor is, right?


The train got moving. We sat in the opposite side this time so we could see views of the San Lorenzo River.




And another ride through the redwoods.



I do love trees.



I could ride this train all day.


We arrived back at Roaring Camp Park.


These teddies were in the gift shop. Not for sale, they live there.


But these ones were for sale. None of them came home with us.




In addition to the beach train, they also have a train that rides just through redwoods. I will be back to ride that one.

No comments: