Friday, June 9, 2023

Brookdale Lodge

 After reading about the Brookdale Lodge many years ago, the hotel's haunted history invited my interest.


So I booked a room, and it was back to the Santa Cruz Mountains. Mr Duffy and I got in the car and headed to Brookdale.


The room was spacious! There was a big desk with a lamp and a coffee pod machine.


The television was a big flatscreen.


I know the rooms had a refrigerator, but a total surprise was seeing it included a microwave!


Standard bathroom and shower. One thing that impressed me was the inclusion of a shower chair.



The bed was a giant one with very comfy blankets.



And there was a lounge seat next to the bed.


Another great feature of the room was a private balcony with a pretty view.



We are going to have fun sitting out here.


No comments: