Saturday, June 10, 2023

Living the Dream

 Having a balcony with such a beautiful view was something I had to appreciate and take advantage of.


Mr Duffy and I cracked open some champagne. While I prepared the charcuterie, I did sample the drink. I am in charge of quality control, I was just doing my job.


I did dance on the balcony. I was there to celebrate a birthday with someone, who also sampled the bubbly before we officially started. She was nice and fuzzy, getting her jam on. A jogger was running along Highway 9 and saw here. He waved. She shouted, "It's my birthday!" He shouted back, "Happy birthday!" Then she yelled back, "Thank you!" It amused all of us in the room.

Mr Duffy was still on a high from riding the Roaring Camp train, and also the Cave Train, so he didn't immediately grab for a glass. He was still happy to be outside to appreciate the beauty.


We sat outside, enjoying the view, listening to music, and eating our way through this delicious tray.


Many of my favorite things!

This is the life.

No comments: